(as of Dec 03,2023 01:05:48 UTC – Details)
Amazon Smart Plug ($ 24.99) is a compact dongle that plugs into an outlet in your home or office. Any light, device, or other device that you connect to the dongle can be controlled using Amazon Alexa Smart Assistant (and just the Amazon Alexa Smart Assistant .
Want to upgrade an existing desk lamp so you can control it with your voice? Plug the bulb into an Amazon smart socket, plug it into the wall, and follow setup instructions in the Alexa app on your phone. In about a minute, you will be able to control the flashlight by name, using the Alexa app on your phone, Amazon Echo, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Personally, I use smart plugs for my office lights at home. This allows me to perform different types of magic, such as turning it on and off by talking to my Fitbit Sense smartwatch.
This book contains different tricks and tips, set ups on how to use the amazon smart plug without stress for users
This book contains:
• How can I fix unresponsive smart plug?
• Reset your Amazon smart plug
• Reconnecting my smart plug
• Getting Alexa to recognize my smart plug
• Fixing Alexa routine not working
• Get a routine setup schedule
• Configure a group of devices
• Amazon Smart plug Troubleshooting
• Turning the lights on/off
• Connecting my S-plug to WIFI
• Connecting my s-light bulb to WIFI
• Programing my Alexa smart plug
• Pairing smart plug to Alexa
• How to Operate an Amazon Smart Plug TV